Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
- Machine Learning — Deep Learning / AI / RNNs
- Computer Vision
- Product Strategy and Product Roadmap
- MVP Development
We’re a small team that’s about making an outsized impact. We embrace diversity, investing in our employees, and flexible work schedules. We aim to enjoy our work and deliver beyond expectations. If you’re a technologist who wants to work on projects that make a difference, please reach out to us.
- You have a familiarity with computer vision / machine learning, and an interest in developing your skills there.
- You enjoy solving research-grade problems at scale, for real business impact.
- You’re comfortable proposing end-to-end technical architectures that balance modularity, scalability, operations, security, and cost.
- You understand that clarity and simplicity — in code and in communication — are worth striving for.
- A strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Clear and consistent communication
- A collaborative mindset
- Clear thinking and attention to detail for complex projects
- Comfort with operating independently as well as part of a small, targeted team
- Open to all backgrounds, though machine-learning background preferred
- Intermediate to senior level
- Location: anywhere in the U.S.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please reach out! We’ve made an effort to create a hiring process that is low-pressure, skills-focused, and compatible with the other commitments in your life.
We Work Remotely: Programming Jobs