Headquarters: New Jersey
- Help us maximize our uptime, reliability, performance, and security.
- Work with us to implement projects that range from backend to frontend and everything in between.
- Help us maintain and improve our codebase.
- Contribute to the growth and success of the best literary resource on the web.
- A high level of competency with Ruby, Rails, Postgres, Rspec, Capybara, React, jQuery, SCSS, and Haml.
- Experience with Git, Webpack, Heroku, and AWS.
- Experience building responsive frontends with a focus on cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
- Ability to work remotely as part of a small team as well as take ownership of projects with minimal oversight.
- A desire to continuously improve our stack and your own skill set.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to ask questions and receive feedback.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Healthcare coverage
- 401k with matching
- Working remotely
- Flexible work schedule
- Yearly team meet ups (pandemic contingent, of course)
- Learning and professional development resources
- Your resume or LinkedIn profile
- Your public GitHub profile and/or a link to a recent project you’re excited about
- A brief explanation of the biggest opportunity for improvement–from a technical standpoint–that you see on our website
We Work Remotely: Programming Jobs