Zazzy is an interactive design and technology studio making things
that engage people in new and interesting ways. We’ve done it for
multinational brands, Y Combinator companies and fledgling startups alike.
A team of creatives, misfits and ardents helping brands bringing the best of experience possible for their audience. We are looking for a skilled and intellectual front-end engineer to join us. We won’t judge if you call yourself a geek. 😅
How will you contribute
1. Develop user-facing features
2. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of designs and bring them to reality
4. Integrating APIs
5. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
6. Collaborating with other developers, testers, and system engineers to ensure quality product enhancements
7. Applying best coding practices, review peer code, maintain repositories on GIT.
A little about you
1. You have 2+ years of experience in front-end development using Angular and React. Yes, we are looking for a person who has knowledge of both the framework.
2. You love the debate on how DOM works
3. You have knowledge of HTML/CSS/LESS/SASS/JS
5. Good understanding of REST API concepts
6. Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
7. Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Good communication is a super bonus skill.
- As one of the earliest members of a startup, explore all parts of the business.
- Work out of a super cool office.
- Work hard, party harder.
- Casual startup environment.
- Chance to work on some amazing in-house products.
- Ample room for all kinds of tech experiments and idea exploration.
All jobs – Hasjob