About RaftLabs –
RaftLabs is built with a mission to build lovable software products in digital commerce and streaming space. We are ambitious and driven by a desire to create products that simplifies customer experience and helps businesses to do more. We’re a fully remote company with a presence in Ireland and India.
Our mini SaaS products do more than 10k transactions a month catering to small and medium businesses across the world. We’ve served on customer projects used by fortune 500 companies worldwide.
About the role:
We’re looking for a full-stack developer to join our founding team. If you’re someone who loves ownership, can work on your own, and wants to be part of this sail, this is for you.
What you’ll do:-
• Be responsible for both frontend and backend systems.
• Think 10x. And contribute to the architectural decisions and work on proof of concepts.
• Brainstorm and build feature-set
• Own what you do from ideation to deployment
• Work with some smart developers who will look upto you.
What makes you a match:-
• You’ve at least 1-3 years of hands-on experience Node.JS, React.JS (& Redux)
• You’ve excellent knowhow of working with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
• It will be super cool if you’ve worked with Hasura
• You have deployed apps using AWS Services
• You have clear concepts and working knowledge of MySQL / No SQL databases
• You can write tests, are great at logging & error tracking using tools like Sentry & Travis CI
• You are seeking a full-time engagement and are not distracted by freelancing / personal projects.
How do we work (since we’re a fully remote team):-
• We believe in async communication. Fewer distractions, better focus.
• We don’t do meetings without agendas. Saves time and gives us purpose.
• We respect writing and documenting. Easy to find, read, absorb and act.
• We love to ask and tell than assuming. It’s good to be on the same page.
• We need an ownership mindset. You own it. Everyone supports it.
All jobs – Hasjob