We have a simple mission at Calm: To make the world a happier and healthier place.
The heart of Calm is digital but the brand is expanding offline into a variety of products and services that bring more peace, clarity and perspective into people’s busy lives. We are building Calm into the Nike of the Mind. We believe Calm can become one of the most valuable and meaningful brands in the world.
Over 75 Million people have downloaded the app and we are growing by 100,000 new downloads a day. The company is profitable and headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Calm was co-founded by Alex Tew (Million Dollar Homepage) and Michael Acton Smith (Mind Candy, Moshi Monsters, Firebox).
We are looking for a dedicated and well-rounded Sales Recruiter to partner with our B2B organization as we pursue our mission to make the world happier and healthier.
As our next Sales Recruiter, you will partner closely with Calm’s B2B leaders to understand the needs of the business and build/execute a talent strategy around it. You will drive and execute strategies to source, evaluate, and close outstanding candidates.
Our small but mighty Recruiting team is highly collaborative and each team member proactively contributes to strategic initiatives that will impact the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and make an impact.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and bespoke candidate experience
- Partner with our B2B leaders and hiring teams to source, screen, interview, and close candidates
- Quickly assess priorities and determine ideal candidate profiles
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting top talent
- Contribute to the growth of Calm’s recruiting function by proactively developing and refining processes and serving as a thought partner for the greater team
- Minimum of 4 years experience of full-cycle recruiting in a high-growth environment
- Success track record of closing sales roles
- High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Strong understanding of sales compensation, techniques, and methodologies
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Passion for data and experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- We pay your medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums
- Commuter benefits
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Apple equipment
- Opportunity to work with a product focused on making the world happier and healthier
- And much more!
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.