Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Senior Designer to join the Core Creative team, which is a part of the Brand department in Twilio Marketing. In true Twilio fashion, you’ll create and contribute to marketing touchpoints in the form of illustrations, event experiences, campaigns, collateral, brand-level videos, and much more.
We’re looking for a designer who lives the Twilio Magic and has:
- 6+ years experience in brand design and strategy, ideally with hands-on design experience in brand identity systems and guidelines, brand strategy, campaigns, storytelling and video production. You’ve built and contributed to scalable brand identities by understanding the array of unique needs. You can influence teams and stakeholders to build solutions by focusing on long term strategy as opposed to giving the stakeholder what they think they need.
- You understand how to market to developers and the enterprise. While at face value these personas may feel like opposite ends of the spectrum. Twilio was founded on the idea that developers can build solutions to hard problems. Developers are a core component of our business that we must continue to appeal to. It’s hard to sell to developers but it is possible. You must be able to strike the right balance in order to appeal to developers, while holding on to the fact that developers are our base, you must also be able to speak to the enterprise audience.
- You must have a passion for feedback and the ability to provide useful and constructive feedback to peers of all levels.
- You must show proven industry experience and a related degree or equivalent experience in brand design or a similar field.
As a Senior Designer on the Core Creative team at Twilio you’ll live the company’s values by:
- Empowering others and guiding your team to build actionable brand guidelines and ad standards that can be activated and adhered to at scale.
- Being bold as you design to inspire our customers and prospects to think bigger about what’s possible with our customer engagement platform.
- Drawing the owl by helping forge new paths for how we show up in the market and make ourselves relevant amongst our competitors.
- Ruthlessly prioritizing and making sure your time is being spent on the most important initiatives relative to our team’s strategy.
- Be an owner by evaluating and balancing competing priorities against each other. Understanding there will be times you have to make hard design decisions with proper justification.
Core Creative leads our colleagues by example, enabling them to elevate their content with high quality design. We build scale mechanisms to enable a dispersed global team to build our brand with a consistent voice and connect with our audiences on an emotional level. We write guidelines and create magic moments in order to help build trust in a brand that exists to serve its customers all across the globe.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.