A stable research data management organization is looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer to work closely with a ciritical team that is leading the research community on moving, sharing and discovering data via a single interface. As the Senior Software Engineer, you will build applications with advanced identity management, single sign-on, search, authorization and automation capabilities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work with an established organization building systems to enable and support interesting and cutting edge research.
- Be the technical lead for authentication authorization service.
- Implement workflows, talking to upstream identity providers, collect requirements and craft solutions to integration 1000+ providers.
- Hands on coding to augment existing systems with new features and re-architecting.
- Hands on Python development experience, ideally 5+ years.
- Understanding of single sign-on, SAML, and other identity management services.
- BS in Computer Science or related fields
- Lucrative 401(k) match
- 23+ PTO Days
- WFH Capabilities, Open to Remote Employment within US
- Local office in Chicago, will re-open post pandemic
If you are interested in joining this team, please apply to Abbey at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
remote jobs – Stack Overflow