About the job
- Join an early stage SaaS startup
- 6 month contract
- Flexible, remote work
- Negotiable rate
Engineering is a core part of what we do at Sizle and we want to build a product-driven culture that helps individuals grow. We continuously improve our processes and the way we do things, aiming to strike a measured balance between getting things done and long term maintainability
- Remote (Sydney/Melbourne time zone is preferred)
- 6-months contract with flexible hourly rate (negotiable based on skill level)
- Contract could be extended to 12-months and beyond.
- Work with a a growing team of experienced engineers and designers to build a next-generation web application with a focus on an exceptional user experience.
- Build performant, robust and scalable Serverless-backed micro services.
- Build and implement efficient and reusable design systems.
- Communicate with the team to determine the best solutions to difficult problems.
- Identify and communicate best practices for frontend and backend engineering.
- Work with the founders on startup accelerator initiatives.
- Experience building applications using React and working with complex application state management (using context, hooks or frameworks like Redux, MobX)
- Experience with layout and styling using pure CSS3, SASS, Styled-Components.
- Experience in data loading / communicating with servers using GraphQL (experience in Hasura, Prisma is a bonus)
- Experience in Serverless (lambda / cloud function or using Serverless framework)
- Broader generalist knowledge of cloud infrastructure – AWS, GCP
- A strong understanding of backend performance, scalability and security.
- Experience working with a CI/CD workflow.
- Experience in working with authentication service provider like Auth0.
- Experience with AWS Amplify
- Experience with building integration with Stripe or other payment platform.
- Experience working with customer data service provider like Segment / Mixpanel
- A positive, friendly and collaborative attitude
- Experience in workflow automation
- A strong appreciation and understanding of UI and UX fundamentals.
- Familiar with large-scale software delivery
We also offer
- As an early member of Sizle’s development team, you will have the opportunity to do challenging and rewarding work that will shape the technical direction of the platform.
- Work from anywhere – 100% remote team
- A family-friendly and flexible working environment
- Diversity of work and technologies to accelerate skill development
- An employee share options plan
- Parental leave
Apply via LinkedIn or send your resume to email@example.com
We Work Remotely: Programming Jobs