Headquarters: Bay Area, San Francisco
What’s in it for you?
- Remote from anywhere in Latin America.
- The majority of our Engineering and Data Science teams work fully remote. We call our team “Remote Powered.” At Tesorio, “remote” doesn’t mean second-class.
- Fast paced environment where you have a daily impact.
- You are a passionate, talented frontend engineer ready to take ownership of high-impact product features in a fast growing company.
- You can hold your own on the frontend.
- You are delighted by good design and bring that taste to your frontend work.
- You have strong opinions, but you hold them loosely.
- You love building and shipping magical products that will help thousands of companies.
What you’ll do day-to-day
- Work directly with a backend engineer and a product manager to build features on Tesorio’s core product.
- Work on the frontend to develop new features from start to finish, including design of architecture, coding, and testing.
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base.
What you can expect:
- You will work on a small, nimble team with a backend engineer and product manager
- You will own high-impact features with your team from concept to launch
- You will have a strong influence on how features come together
- Your team will have a chance to demo your work to the whole company each sprint
The ideal candidate
- Has 5+ years of work experience.
- Has strong knowledge of ES6
- Expert in React and related ecosystem
- Is resourceful and agile, and remains positive in the face of problems.
- Empathetic towards colleagues and users.
- Excited about the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team.
Nice to have
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Redux
- Strong bias towards frontend testing
Note: we currently cannot sponsor visas.
We Work Remotely: Programming Jobs