This position is a senior techno functional role of providing innovative solutions in the area of Digital and Cloud Solutions comprising of Cloud, Mobility, RPA /CPA, ML and AI. The primary focus is to bring thought leadership in Cloud Practice, develop and extend Cloud offerings, build IP’s/ assets, which should bring new business for Iris. Engage with the customer and partner with various stakeholders to define and agree strategy and drive implementation of requirements and associated solutions. Own the architecture / strategy in this area.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Being the face of the technology for Prospects and Clients in terms of Architecture and Solutions
- Able to interact with business stakeholders and CXO’s to find the appropriate solutions and technology
- Competency and Skill Development for the Delivery team.
- Pre-sales support, scoping, proposal engineering, solution presentation etc.
- Process improvement and innovation empowering others to take action.
- Attract top talent to build high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth, and outstanding customer relationship skills
- Apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and solution development
- The candidate should have 12-15 years of experience in IT Consulting & Services industry .
- Strong skills in leadership, negotiation skills, decision making, client engagement, people management, execution and drive.
- The candidate should have Deep understanding of cloud computing, adoption strategy, transition challenges and hands on knowledge of cloud, mobility, Big Data, RPA and next gen technologies.
- 4+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the executive level.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering simultaneous multiple full project lifecycles from project initiation to final delivery and sign-off/closure is a MUST.
- Technical should be his primary/base skill set. In recent years, the candidate should have worked in technical business development, pre-sales and customer interactions.
- The candidate should be a technical person with the info on the current state of the art technology landscape.
- Define and Advocate Technical best practices. Put measures in place to ensure that teams follow defined best practices.
- Conduct Technical reviews and architecture reviews.
- Hiring technical team members
- Ensure high employee satisfaction across the teams.
Knowledge of Technology (does not mean experience in each of these topics)
- Language : .NET, Java, python
- Cloud : Azure, AWS and their related PaaS, IaaS and SaaS services
- Mobile application : Android, iOS, Xamarin/Ionic, React Native, Flutter
- Analytics: AI (Logic programming/Expert systems) – Rules engine and their use in voice interfaces predictive analytics, supervised and unsupervised machine learning. Should know at least one ML package (OpenCV PyTorch or TensorFlow) reasonably well.
- Others : UX, DevOPs, Load Balancing, SecOps, Hadoop, hive, spark, Cassandra
All jobs – Hasjob