Headquarters: Birmingham, AL
- Implement and analyze split testing campaigns and landing pages.
- Measure and analyze digital content effectiveness through tools such as Google Analytics, Onpage SEO, and Local SEO to optimize website performance.
- Utilize a combination of best practices and creative problem solving to continually test and improve customer’s website performance.
- Consistently and effectively communicate with customers to keep them informed of their website’s performance metrics, make action suggestions to customers based on their performance.
- Manage customer inquiries related to website performance.
- Work closely with the Integrated Website Team and Product Team to stay up to date on the website product offering.
- Minimum 6-12 months experience running Facebook Campaigns.
- Preferred 6-12 months experience with Onpage SEO and Local SEO (Directory listings)
- WordPress experience (including landing page build-out)
- Experience with SEM tools (Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel)
- Experience Split Testing (ads and landing pages)
- Direct customer interaction experience
- Experience managing multiple customer accounts at one time.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines within specific time constraints.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work on your own, with a team, and with customers.
- Strong English, editorial, and creative writing skills
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more