Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Provide legal advice on data privacy requirements to support the business globally.
- Develop, implement and review data privacy policies and programmes to ensure data privacy compliance on personal information collection, processing and use (including the GDPR).Ensure continuous compliance across all aspects of global privacy laws and regulations. Including but not limited to data protection, data security and data breach rules.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer legal and commercial documentation, in particular in relation to personal data transfers to third parties and cross-jurisdiction.
- Actively manage external counsel on contentious and non-contentious privacy-related projects internationally.
- Continuous monitoring of data privacy developments and providing practical advice to the relevant stakeholders.
- Support in the development and implementation of legal strategy to reduce risks while balancing against the organization’s overall business strategy. Assist in negotiation of contracts for different business lines in the ecosystem, and support in a variety of risk management projects.
- Partner with cross-functional and regional teams and provide support on legal matters of varying complexity, sensitivity, and tangibility.
- Provide legal business partner training and counsel non-legal associates to enable stronger legal acumen across the company.
- Take prudent risks within the context of the overall business, and advise and implement solutions to address issues identified.
- Provide administrative support to manage billing, legal contracts, corporate documents and other documentation.
- General overall support to the legal team.
- Qualified lawyer in data privacy with 4-8 years of experience at a reputable global law firm and as in-house counsel in Hong Kong, Singapore, or other common law jurisdictions.
- Good knowledge on data privacy laws (especially GDPR) is essential.
- Experience with developing data privacy policies and processes.
- Experience with handling regulatory inquiries, requests for information and investigation.
- Interest in the cryptocurrency industry and its development.
- Bachelors or Master of Laws degree from a top law school.
- Strong team player and good business sense.
Conditions• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.