We’ve been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices – we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
What you’ll do…
- You’ll design and execute marketing experiments across multiple channels using your vast experience in digital, paid, social, email and content.
- Analyze and measure experiment performance and use insights to improve future experiment performance.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external campaign stakeholders to make sure initiatives run smoothly.
- Participate in ideation, creation and innovation on new marketing initiatives based on funnel and conversion data.
- Perform optimization experiments on landing pages and emails to improve key marketing metrics.
- Manage and optimize our website’s technical SEO health using tools like SEMRush and Screaming Frog.
- Work within optimization tools to set up experiments and identify crucial touch points within our marketing funnels.
A little about you …
- You have 4+ years of experience in a variety of marketing disciplines.
- You have 2+ years of experience putting together multi-channel marketing experiments campaigns to reach quantifiable objectives.
- You have a strong understanding of foundational marketing principles and can translate those across multiple mediums.
- You have experience in B2B SaaS marketing and/or Ecommerce.
- You have exceptional organizational and strategic thinking skills.
- You’re naturally curious and able to analyze large sets of data to identify trends, behaviors and gaps in opportunities to help us grow.
- The idea of setting up experiments to test new copy, page layouts and form fields excites you.
- Your first thought is “What is the actual goal of this experiment?” and make sure all initiatives are properly tied to an objective.
- You’re resourceful and self-motivated with a bias for action.
- You can work at a quick pace with autonomy and flexibility.
- Prior start-up experience
- Experience working remotely
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more