We’ve been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices – we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in North America.
- Build and execute on a proactive strategy to position Shogun amongst the most innovative tech companies in eCommerce.
- Create and drive the execution plan for Shogun’s owned social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Bring creativity, fresh thinking, and new ideas to delivering great social media execution.
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders across our company from content, brand, to creative, product marketing, people and customer success teams
- Identify and build relationships with key digital influencers and engage them to help execute partnerships that amplify key marketing moments.
- Create a scalable strategy to enable and amplify our executive leaders.
- Champion the use of data to drive useful insights – and measure the impact of our social media channels.
- Manage social media promotions and budget. Collaborate closely with external third parties and agencies.
- 5-7 years experience in working in social media, communications and/or marketing, ideally in a high-growth technology company
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally, within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Marketing experience with a B2B SaaS software company. Ecommerce experience is a plus
- You’re a social media pro! You live to drive engagement and reach on social media through innovative thinking and creative execution.
- A passion for storytelling, bringing the Shogun brand to life in a differentiated way to engage current & new followers.
- A creative mindset that’s always churning with actionable ideas that help enhance Shogun’s brand and success.
- You are data driven and like to measure results, learn, experiment and improve
- Exceptional written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills that are clear, concise and direct; must have keen attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more