Summary: Add a custom mobile menu pop out feature to a WooCommerce site.
– Mobile menu pop out should have a similar design and look as menu pop out feature shown in this website: https://www.culturekings.com.au/ (please see video links below for example).
– Video examples of feature:
– Mobile menu pop out will need to have a similar search function as shown in example.
– This feature should be implemented via custom code in child theme’s header.php file or by using appropriate hooks / actions.
– Other developers will be editing staging websites at same time, so you will need to segment your customisations eg. by including your code via a inc/mobile-pop-out.php file and functions.php will require that file.
– No usage of bootstrap CSS allowed, must use custom HTML, CSS and JS.
– Instead of “Mens, Womens and Kids” (as shown in example site). The top 3 button will be links to pages: Locations, Rewards and Contact Us
– The tiles shown in the mobile menu pop out will be links to Product Category pages.
– The image for each tile shown in the mobile menu pop out should be equal to the thumbnail version of the featured image for that particular Product Category.
Please also see attached word doc version of the brief which contains images of example and more info.
Posted On: May 05, 2021 05:34 UTC
Category: Ecommerce Development
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com