This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on May 14, 2021.
Some Federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
What You’ll Do
- Build APIs that support both the digital services we deliver as well as third-party usage
- Ship software that impacts the lives of millions of Americans
What You’ll Bring
- Experience working with FHIR standards to build healthcare applications
- Experience in business analysis or data integration with extensive knowledge of the HL7 FHIR standard
- 2+ years experience in healthcare claims data, specifically Medicare claims data
- Enthusiasm for collaborating and advancing standards within the FHIR community
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API’s
- Understanding of additional fundamental web technologies: HTTP, SSL, HTML, CSS, and JSO
- Strong communication, customer service, and relationship management skills
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Ability to translate highly complex technical language to non-technical audiences
- Experience and understanding of one or more different agile methodologies, including Scrum, XP, or SAFe.
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.