InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Product Marketing Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Product Marketing at InVision is fundamentally about building products that our customers need and bringing them to market in a way that achieves our goals. It’s a right-brain + left-brain kind of role, where in a single day you can go from discussing our roadmap with customers, to leading a brainstorm for a new marketing campaign, to building out a strategy for growing specific customer segments. Product marketers bring people, data and ideas together to turn a great product into the market-leading solution.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding for the top buyer personas for Freehand, taking the core messaging architecture and tailoring it to each audience and use case.
- Drive cross-functional strategy across Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to generate incremental enterprise revenue through the Freehand product.
- Enable the Sales and Customer Success teams with materials and training to sell the value of InVision Freehand, managing iterations with their feedback incorporated.
- Work closely with the strategic marketing team to create full-funnel marketing campaigns, generating new Enterprise opportunities
- Collaborate with third-party integration partners to develop co-marketing and co-selling activities
What you’ll bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing at a fast growing SaaS company
- Experience leading cross-functional teams across sales, customer success, marketing, and product
- Experience executing B2B marketing campaigns to build demand generation and sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with a sharp eye for detail
- Keen ability to turn a complex situation into a simple, clear plan
- Enthusiastic, fearless, resourceful, and an all-around team player
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.