We are currently seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to help expand on and maintain our existing team of talented technical engineers and personnel. A strong candidate will have a technical background and be in tune with the latest software and application development trends.
- Perform full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing) for multiple job requisitions. This includes evaluating candidates for core values and culture fit just as much as for skill level, experience, and knowledge.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates
- Create and maintain social media identities to promote open roles and foster candidate interaction and engagement
- Create plans to fill new roles and assemble sourcing strategies for each search
- Push the boundaries on sourcing and hiring tactics by innovating new and creative ways to attract talent.
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
- Regularly track and analyze applicant pipeline in ATS and present performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in full-cycle technical recruiting software for all levels across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrated skills in all aspects of recruiting such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiating/closing, and relationship management
- A strong understanding of technical software positions and technical terms is required. An IT Engineering background a plus.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- Demonstrated understanding of compensation philosophies and management as it relates to hiring
- Experience using talent assessment and selection tools including Competency and Behavior Model a plus
- Proactive approach with a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills, and build strong, productive relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
Key Traits we look for on our team:
- A relationship builder and a team player driven to contribute to our growth and success
- Has a successful history of staffing all roles and experience levels of a Software Development Life Cycle
- Love the challenge, competitive nature, “The Magnum PI for Purple Squirrels”
- Proven ability to source, recruit and close senior candidates in engineering
- Innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve, modernize, look ahead
- A multitasker and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Customer service orientation with an ability to anticipate and react to the needs of hiring managers
- You solve strategic & tactical problems
- At Railroad19, you are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. While our headquarters are in Saratoga Springs, New York, we are a distributed team across the US. This is a full-time role offering competitive compensation, vacation, full benefits, and 401k.
- Competitive salaries and eligibility for an annual bonus, working for a cool team
- Excellent Health Care, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 3 weeks’ vacation, 401K, work-life balance
- No Agencies***
- This is a non-management position
- This is a full-time position
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.