is Germany’s best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world’s best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world’s leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies – not only to translate texts, but also to create the world’s best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it’s because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or Paderborn: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
DeepL is seeking a creative, analytical, collaborative email marketer to join our fast-growing team. As an Email Marketing Manager, you will execute CRM campaigns including ad-doc blast campaigns, journeys, email strategy, and best practices. You will help define CRM strategies and end-to-end campaigns in support of product, marketing, and sales initiatives primarily, align internal partners, and advocate for execution in service of bringing DeepL’s products to hundreds of thousands of customers around the world.
- Help define and execute the prospect and customer email and CRM communication strategy and roadmap to achieve ambitious acquisition, engagement, and retention goals using our marketing automation tool (HubSpot)
- Manage and optimize customer lifecycle – including prospecting, nurturing, conversion, and upsell strategy
- Work closely with internal partners, including engineering, design, legal, finance, business, and regional teams, bringing ideas to life that spearhead product adoption and drive usage
- Execute thoughtful experimentation to unlock high-impact campaigns, and leverage automation to improve engagement and retention throughout the customer lifecycle
- Analyze campaign results, make recommendations, and implement changes based on key findings
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for on an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- 3+ years of CRM experience including email, push notification, and other CRM channels
- Extensive experience building and executing complex CRM campaigns with multiple partners
- Solid understanding of email, email best practices, industry standards, and global compliance regulations
- Comfortable setting up and executing campaign experiments (A/B, multivariate) to track business impact, analyzing the data, and extracting key insights
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker that can synthesize and prioritize inputs from various perspectives to build an impactful plan
- Very comfortable working cross-functionally and cross-culturally, a self-starter, and a quick learner
Outcomes of this role
- Establish and execute CRM and email channel strategy
- Help improve conversion, engagement, upsell, and retention metrics
- Deliver on healthy/low customer acquisition cost
We are looking forward to your application!
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.