WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Product Design is part of our company DNA, and Staff Designers are leaders within our team. As a Staff Product Designer, you will be a member of a world-class design team that is responsible for creating industry-leading user experiences engaged by our diverse group of users across the globe. You will help set the vision for the product direction and hold the bar for solving complex problems through design. To compete in a rapidly changing market, we are looking for designers to help lead and set the tone for work at Box by being humble, proactive, and collaborative.
First and foremost, you take pride in designing visualizations that empower people. You want to be part of a positive, and encouraging culture while being fully immersed in the product development process — from concept to shipment. At Box, we strongly feel that empowering designers to be curious and inventive creates the best outcomes with the most seamless experiences.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Craft intuitive design flows, sketches, prototypes, and high-fidelity UI for products and features.
- Work cross-functionally with our product and engineering partners, facilitate design discussions, and ensure design quality.
- Work closely with leadership to help define features and direction for you product area.
- Partner with design leadership to help improve and evolve our design process.
- Break down design problems into actionable chunks while soliciting feedback from other product designers and cross-functional partners.
- Look for creative ideas inspired by analogous verticals, and inspire the team through amazing execution.
WHO YOU ARE
- A full-stack designer – you work across systems, interactions, visual execution, and interactive prototyping, and have 7+ years of meaningful design experience across multiple platforms.
- Ability to harness design thinking methods to validate and ship meaningful user experiences.
- Experience defining, driving, and participating in usability tests and design sprints
- Experience working with product managers to develop and communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas
- Proficiency with standard industry design and prototyping tools to convey design solutions
- Ability to communicate technically with engineering counterparts
- A portfolio of outstanding product work that showcases strong visual design, interaction, and typographic skills.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.