We are an online retailer in the home and garden category in the UK.
We are in the process of migrating to a new website powered by Woocommerce, due to be live on Tuesday 08/06. Orders received via the Woocommerce website will be processed by custom designed software and assigned to a carrier. For some carrier services, the delivery provider allows integration with Woocommerce only. Therefore we require a new private Woocommerce account to be set up as follows
– set up Woocommerce account on an existing server with WordPress
– import product catalog
– set up delivery methods according to specification provided
– create any other minimally required settings for the WordPress account to operate
– password protect access to the new website so that only our employees and contractors can access it
– disable search engine visibility
All details are available now and the WordPress server is ready.
Posted On: June 04, 2021 11:05 UTC
Category: Ecommerce Development
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com