This is a full-time Graphic Designer position to help concept, develop, and execute new product launches, seasonal campaigns, digital, retail and social support for our EcoFabulous brand. We are looking for an extremely creative, talented Graphic Designer with out-of-the-box ideas who can execute designs from concept to completion. You will support the EcoFabulous brand image and identity as it evolves and work closely with cross-functional teams for all creative needs. This person will help ideate and create marketing materials, along with updating and evolving existing brand creative assets, and providing packaging design support. This position will report to the Art Director and work with internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be creative and forward-thinking, able to work outside of the box and stretch our EcoFabulous brand while maintaining, evolving and elevating brand standards. S/he will be experienced with both design conception and production-level execution, familiar with print and web-based creative applications, and fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite.
You live and breathe design, typography, color theory, and composition. You will be responsible for creating stunning visuals and pixel-perfect comps for digital media and print. You will work closely with key stakeholders to translate marketing and EcoFabulous brand strategies into comps that render beautifully in print and online. The ideal candidate is a true collaborator at heart and has a real love and appreciation for design and designed products that resonate with the customer.
- Strategic thinking and excellent communication skills are a must for articulating vision and receiving/providing feedback
- Possess thorough understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital (collateral, packaging/product design, responsive web designs, ecommerce, marketing emails, social, etc)
- Extremely creative thinker who brings new ideas to the table
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Development, IT, Sales and external agency teams and other internal stakeholders to concept, develop, and execute product launches, digital, retail and social campaigns for our EcoFabulous brand
- Work on various print and packaging projects to help develop our EcoFabulous brand presence and customer experience
- Occasionally interface with outside vendors as needed for work such as retail fixtures, retouching, illustrators, photographers or print vendors
- Implements the brand tone + voice through design across all touch points of the brand
- Attends all bi-weekly project kickoffs and creative reviews, examines assigned project briefs, paying close attention to marketing objectives and requests
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail with minimal supervision
- Prioritize and manage own workload while taking ownership of deadlines across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently to anticipate problems before they arise; find solutions and follow-up on own initiative
- QA design work and assist with production tasks associated with projects
- Stays current on industry trends, social sentiment and competitors
- May be required to work remote and meet on-site occasionally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field required
- 5+ years of design experience in branding for print, packaging, and digital marketing – experience in both print and web creative execution a must
- Strong visual design sense, excellent typography & layout skills, keen eye for detail and brand identity systems
- Possess an outstanding portfolio with variety of industries and deliverables represented
- Experience working with marketing teams and demonstrated flexibility in management of creative execution needs, and ability to positively respond to critique/feedback
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and Adobe CC Suite (primarily Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Understanding of the latest design trends (type, layout, digital)
- Self-disciplined and motivated in a fast-paced environment that requires creativity and strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, positive attitude, sense of humor, and can work independently but values collaboration and feedback
- Passion for clean beauty
- Understanding of the latest trends in beauty/fashion/lifestyle a plus
- Photography skills are needed, video editing is a plus
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris’ molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Amyris is required to inform California residents who are our job applicants (“Applicants”) about the personal information we collect about you when you apply to a job on this site.
As an Applicant, you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you, and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used, pursuant to the CCPA.
By clicking the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the complete Privacy Notice for Employees, Independent Contractors and Job Applicants.
If you have any questions regarding this information, please contact Amyris at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.