Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Designer to join our Design Systems team to empower our Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) organization to work more efficiently and effectively at scale. This role will work closely with our UI Designer and Product Infrastructure teams to build, maintain, and evolve our component libraries, serving both Webflow Product Designers and Product Engineers.
About the role
- Location: US Remote
As a Senior Product Designer on Design Systems, you’ll …
- Own and maintain our Design System, including our Figma component libraries, to enable our product designers to build at scale
- Work with product designers to devise a strategy on incorporating new patterns needed by reviewing and productionalizing them in Figma
- Collaborate with Engineering to implement our component libraries into production code
- Own documentation and processes of maintaining our component libraries
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Designer with our Design Systems team if you:
- Love working on a team as a service for other teams. The mission of this team is to enable other teams to do their best work
- Are a system thinker and thrive in creating clarity out of complexity
- Care about even the most granular details of user interfaces – you care if the border radius doesn’t match our system, about minute inconsistencies in icon libraries, and are driven to elevate the quality bar of Webflow
- Have experience building out component libraries in Figma (desired but not required)
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Product Designer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.