Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will own, lead, and drive the messaging, positioning, competitive analysis and GTM (Go-To-Market) strategy for Auth0’s Developer Experience solution and products.
The successful candidate will have direct Solutions Marketing, product marketing management (PMM) experience and/or Technical Product Marketing (TPM) in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) industry with a focus on developer marketing/developer relations. As a key member of the platform product marketing team, , you will work closely with Developer Marketing, Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to drive the GTM motion for customer acquisition/expansion, drive field enablement programs, and drive pipeline growth. If you enjoy wearing the “strategic hat” but also have a “get s*** done” attitude, then this role is for you!
This role can be based from a home office anywhere in the US or Canada and will report to the Director of Product Marketing, Platform.
What You Will Do:
- Messaging, Positioning: Develop differentiated messaging, positioning, and value propositions for consumer-facing identity products/solutions, particularly focused on the developer community.
- Go-to-Market: Build the product GTM strategy, lead product launches, set competitive positioning, manage “day-to-day” marketing support for the ecosystem, platform, and extensibility product lines and; in a nutshell, “own” and “champion” the Developer Experience solution, partnered with the Product Management team.
- Sales Enablement: Communicate the value proposition of your products including how they compare to competitive offerings, to the sales and field teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process, including sales training and product demos.
- Analyst relations: Collaborate and support activities related to analyst relations that would include positioning Auth0 in various strategic surveys, interviews, and trade shows.
- Persona research: Understand the buyer and the end-user for the developer experience. Build buyer personas and needs; be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your end-users and how they use your product; act as “the voice of the customer” across all functions (i.e., product management, sales, marketing).
- Thought Leadership: Create thought leadership content pieces by researching relevant topics for particular personas, topics from the identity world, and geopolitical/technology topics related to the same, where relevant.
- Insights & Research: Strive to continuously deliver industry, market and product insights and vision to support product roadmap/positioning, campaign development and other relevant areas, and company growth.
What You Will Bring:
- 7+ years of Solutions Marketing or Product Marketing Marketing experience in SaaS or Enterprise Software.
- 2+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management industry preferred.
- Experience marketing to and working with developers.
- Strong messaging and positioning skills with experience creating content to support all stages of the sales funnel.
- Proven ability to partner closely with Product Management.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Proven ability to drive programs from initiation to success.
- Able to collaborate effectively with a remote team.
- Experience conducting customer interviews and being the “voice of the customer.”
- Excellent presentation skills and experience training sales teams as part of bringing products to the market.
- Strong focus on metrics and measuring success.
- Experience with cloud marketplaces, developer communities, and the development technology ecosystem.
- Education background in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field is preferred.
- #US; #CA; #UK
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.