PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
Reporting to the Director, Product PMO, the Product Commercialization Manager will own the new product introduction process for all software solutions delivered by the Product Engineering Organization. You will mobilize cross-functional efforts throughout the product development lifecycle to develop new product introduction plans and deliverables, ensure organizational readiness, and then manage product launch through early access pilots and to commercial availability in a way that maximizes the outcomes of the PEO organization, customer time-to-value and company time-to-revenue. To accomplish all of this, you will need to use your SaaS new product introduction experience, project management skills and business acumen to build effective cross-functional partnerships, influence the business, and use organizational skills to navigate ambiguity. You will work in conjunction with Product Leaders and cross functional teams to successfully launch key new products and features.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Plan a new product introduction strategy in partnership with Product Leadership that maximizes the customer value and business outcomes of new and enhanced solutions
- Work with a cross functional team of Product Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Professional Services and Customer Support professionals to create a set of Launch goals
- Create and Manage a plan designed to achieve the launch goals and successfully execute the new product introduction strategy with the cross functional team
- Lead team in monitoring and measuring Launch results against goals post Commercial Availability. Ensure actions are planned and executed to adjust plans as needed based on those results
- Deliver transparent and immediate analysis and feedback on risks, issues, team and project performance and adjust the plan accordingly
- Prioritize projects and resources, balance business needs with technical constraints, and drive successful organizational readiness in support of the new product
- Lead continuous and measurable improvement in New Product Introduction processes to accelerate customer time-to-value and business time-to-revenue
- Provide coaching, mentoring and support to team members and peers
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience in program management, product management, management consulting, corporate strategy, business operations or strategic planning in a SaaS Company
- Possesses extensive knowledge of product development processes, the software development lifecycle, release management or customer journey, and lead to cash processes and systems
- Robust business acumen and ability to partner with senior business leaders to drive initiatives
- Experience driving data-driven process improvement
- Ability to build, direct and influence project teams
- Exceptional presentation, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage conflict and drive decisions
- Degree in Business Management, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- PMP or equivalent
- Experience with Enterprise technology products
- Software project management or software experience using agile
- Ability to dive deep into specifics to analyze the issues, and then pull back up to understand the broader strategic implications
- Ability to tie together multiple perspectives to arrive at and drive to decisions and execution
- Ability to navigate rapidly evolving cultural and technical environments
- Ability to problem solve and facilitate team decision-making
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.