Looking to create a SOFTWARE system that is built on top of WordPress (or leveraging WP as the backend to manage login/registration/etc).
Front end software UI/UX will model heavily after InstantScripts (see below how it should work for users).
***Backend (CMS) needs to allow admin to easily add more "script templates" and categories (***MUST***)
*****Developer doesn’t need to understand about copywriting or script templates because those are all pre-made. To explain it in developer layman term, they are just "strings combination". When the above CMS is done right, our team can easily go in there and add more script templates.
NO NEED to worry about sales page / landing page website. The main project scope is the software functionality which is the user interface, and admin function.
HOW IT WORKS (from the user perspective):
– Select main category (headline, content, email, FB ads, etc)
– Select sub-category (if any)
– Select scripts (how-to, what-if, etc)
– Answer some pre-set questions
– Auto generate answers on the spot based on pre-made scripts (SEE example here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0c8AmKxvEk)
– Save to their collection / Edit the output / One-click copy / Export as TXT or Doc
HOW IT WORKS (for admin)
– Ability to add more templates into different categories
(example of what I mean by ability to add more templates from backend: https://support.automaticscript.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000151436-can-i-create-custom-script-templates-in-automatic-script-)
Similar Software References:
– InstantScripts (do watch the demo of the functionality and UI/UX)
>>> Please send in your portfolio, time estimate of completion based on the above scope. ***
>>> Prefer to work with freelancer instead of agency, as we have a few projects to follow once this is done
Posted On: June 05, 2021 05:21 UTC
Category: Full Stack Development
Skills:Web Application, React Bootstrap
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com