We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with product engineers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use. As a Technical Writer working on software development products, you’ll empower internal and external engineers globally who use Skedulo for managing their mobile workforce. You will create support articles and guides as well as overviews and help documents.
This role is a 3 month contract, 3 days per week.
- Write technical documentation for internal or external audiences, sometimes including API reference docs and developer guides.
- Design and organise documentation sets for new products.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach others on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage a complex documentation project independently.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in areas such as technical writing, and/or product documentation.
- Must have working knowledge of Git, Markdown, and HTML.
- Must have a strong attention to detail in order to deliver high-quality documentation.
- Experience with writing technical customer-facing materials.
- Experience researching and writing documentation for developers (APIs, SDKs, web technologies).
- Flexible working environment, we’re currently offering 100% remote with the option of attending the office during this pandemic.
- Life isn’t crammed into a 9-5. We provide a balanced lifestyle to encourage you to perform at your best.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.