An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. As the largest Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, Cprime is committed to helping our clients to best utilize their Atlassian products and tools, from assessment and design, to configuration, and all the way to enterprise scaling. Our team is made up of Atlassian and Agile certified experts who have combined technical and functional expertise and who can bridge both process and tools to build technology solutions. We are invested in growing and developing our talented people through learning opportunities, growth opportunities, and diverse projects.
The Cprime Delivery Coordinator provides oversight of engagement financials, scope, schedule, team resources, team logistics to ensure customer satisfaction and successful delivery. The Delivery Coordinator manages the client relationship through the delivery phase and will be tasked with being proactive and valuable in communication to project stakeholders of various levels.
- Accurately gather and translate client requirements, assumptions, and constraints into project deliverables within an Agile context (Scope, timelines, milestones, and executable tasks)
- Drive Kick-off meetings, Show & Tell sessions, weekly status updates, customer relationship management meetings, and other needed activities for optimal project delivery
- Coordinate and manage client project engagement details and align with the delivery organization for project tracking and with the finance organization for revenue recognition and engagement costing
- Work with practice leaders and cross-functional teams including sales, accounting, and talent acquisition to match team consultants and external contract resources with client engagements
- Assist Cprime consultants with logistics, project onboarding details and context. Ensure all consultants have the proper tools, details, contacts, and tasks to be successful
- Ensure timely receipt of Travel and Expense
- Provide post engagement follow up and review
- Contact customer to ensure satisfaction, send and collected customer surveys
- Notify Finance that engagement is ready to process/ Billing information
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between internal and client resources; work with near-shore and off-shore teams effectively as needed
- Skillfully negotiate and resolve deadlines, scope changes, and scheduling conflicts with poise and leadership
- Identify technical and logistical risks, remove blockers, and solve impediments efficiently and creatively
- Align project tracking against finances for revenue recognition, billing, costs, expenses, etc.
- Work well with other coaches and consultants
- Identify other areas of expertise that need to be brought in to accomplish the client’s objective
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 2+ years of IT business analyst or project management experience (ITIL, SDLC, Process, Lean, etc.)
- Previous experience with IT projects or software projects
- Experience in a high pace, customer-facing environment handling multiple initiatives in parallel – both strategic and tactical
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time management and planning
- Have experience working with Aha!, Slack, Jira, Confluence, etc. (preferably design process for and implementing Partner tools)
- Can quickly and accurately identify the best role for each person on the team (both Cprime and client-side).
- Familiarity with Product Agility and DevOps practices is desired
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC and Agile Frameworks
- Familiarity with Agile processes/methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Be solution-oriented yet proactively aware of risks Be able to leverage excellent communication skills to drive the entire team to success
- Will thrive in situations where one must efficiently make sense of chaos
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones and drive results
- Demonstrate good interactive skills and communication, both written and spoken Responsive to internal and external requests
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Previous experience in management consulting or solution-based professional services
About CprimeMethods aren’t built overnight. They’re built in the day-to-day.Cprime transforms businesses with consulting, managed services, and custom solutions that deliver performance. Agile, DevOps, Product, Tooling, Cloud in unison.
An Alten Company, Cprime is a global consulting firm that is both product focused and consultation focused. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold SPCT partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Our teams work across North America, from our San Francisco Bay Area headquarters and offices in Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, and Cary, North Carolina to the home-based offices of our remote employees. We have a growing global presence in Canada, United Kingdom, Ukraine, EU, and India. Who is a Cprimer?We are dreamers and believers. We are the creatives and thinkers. Cprimers deliver!PLAYFUL – We’re not the stodgy types of yesteryear. We’re professional…and playful.STRUCTURED – We’re structured in our thinking…But aren’t afraid to shake things up.INSIGHTFUL – We act deliberately…and react dynamically. We’re constantly on the move to find what’s best for any situation.We keep our skills sharp and knowledge sharper by learning new technologies and training according to the most recent standards. Our Culture More than just great ITSM consultants and solution architects, we want to hire great people. We move fast, work hard, and play hard too so we want you to know our expectations up front:· Smart, quick learner – we lead our industry and want to keep pushing· Gets things done – efficient and organized· We strive to make things better· We’re a team – so everybody does the dishes, no lone rangers here· Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and devise elegant and maintainable solutions
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.