About AssuranceAssurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people’s lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we’re working together to improve the lives of millions!
READ THIS 1ST!
Save yourself time & do not apply if you do not meet this criteria (no exceptions):
1) Have either Life or Health state licenses2) Have 5+ state licenses3) 1+ years of phone sales experience
The Trainee Medicare Sales Agent (note: this is a full-time role with a base hourly rate, plus commission and bonus potential), will be trained and licensed to sell Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plan and other ancillary insurance products to consumers through inbound and outbound leads. This position does not require cold calling. All insurance shopper leads are provided to you.
Own the following duties
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of insurance products
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance, regulatory bodies, and state
- Participate in coaching sessions with SM and execute on necessary comms/behavior changes
- Meet monthly sales goals including applications submitted, conversion, hours, AVG handle time
- Adhere to work schedule consistently
Why you should choose us over any other opportunity
- Growth opportunities – we offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement
- A culture that is focused on a constructive communication process
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
- Fast paced, high performance environment
- We represent multiple carriers in 50 states
Requirements to join as 1 of 100 full-time producers
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Life, Accident, and/or Health resident insurance license and required registration
- Ambitious sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales environment
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics
We offer a rewards package that is 2nd to none
- Competitive base hourly rate & commission, with chance to earn performance-based bonuses
- A generous benefit package, paid time off including company holidays
- Possibility to participate in company-sponsored retirement savings plans (401k) after 1 year anniversary
Work Location & Schedule
- The Sales Agent will be required to work 40 hours per week
- Position Location: You MUST live within 30 miles (commutable distance) of Scottsdale, AZ
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals proven in different areas of insurance sales to be trained and licensed to sell different Medicare products.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.