Blink Embedded is looking for a Senior Program Manager to work on web and mobile digital initiatives for a large telecom client. We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge with creative and experience project management. The ideal candidate will plan, define and manage experience design projects. Savvy at prioritization and leveraging tools. You will be identifying process gaps, reducing cross-functional friction and establishing design quality assurance and design operations.
This job is W-2, salaried with full benefits, and would be 3 months to start, with a very high possibility of extension.
What you will be doing
- Works with Product Experience Design and Product Development teams as necessary to ensure compliance with Digital Experience Strategies.
- Define, document, and implement end-to-end repeatable processes that help the Design System team plan, manage, and deliver parallel projects.
- Establish workflow process and drive hand-off and approval process.
- Communicate complex topics with clarity by using on your ability to inspire and persuade others
- Oversee status/initiative health, escalation/risk, and performance reporting for marketing campaigns, including working with external partners and internal tools.
- Provide scheduled and adhoc status reports to cross-functional leadership teams. Monitor schedules daily to ensure that work-streams across several projects are staying on track.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners and stakeholders, to ensure transparency and enterprise visibility of the teams’ progress, results and impact.
- Direct and delegate to both agencies and internal individual contributors.
- Passion for continuous improvement, this role is accountable and responsible for experience foundation initiatives from strategy through iterative delivery.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of digital program management experience across digital ecosystems, including but not limited eComm, Apps, Web and Design language systems.
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated track record of handling highly complex and multi-faceted projects.
- Experience with communication, workflow and creative asset management systems.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentations skills including being comfortable developing and presenting materials to stakeholders – including Director and VP-level senior leadership.
- A proven track record of partnering across a wide array of internal business groups, external marketing agencies, executive stakeholders, and execution partners.
- Strong capacity for leading change, dealing with ambiguity, and proactively recommending creative solutions versus waiting for direction from others.
- Highly organized with strong writing, influencing skills, and impeccable attention to detail.
About Blink Blink is the user experience firm for the world’s leading companies. We use evidence-driven design to create products that people use, love, and remember. This opportunity is with the embedded division of Blink. This division places talented candidates on long-term contract opportunities with some of Blink’s largest client partners.
Blink is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.