Blink Embedded has a Senior UX Researcher position open with a key client account.
As a Senior UX Researcher you will be leading all aspects of primary research cycle for products and services; this includes scoping, design, execution, analysis and reporting. Your will employ a wide variety of research methods including lab studies, heuristic evaluations, survey design, focus groups and more. You will report to the User Experience Research manager and drive execution of the following areas: study design, screener & discussion guide design, recruiting, data processing and analysis, as well as leading presentations. The candidate should have a strong understanding of user interface design principles and proven real world experience conducting research as part of the product development lifecycle.
Must be proficient in all methodologies listed in this document. Candidate will identify research program opportunities and align with internal business partners. The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders in research execution.
This job is W-2, salaried with full benefits, and would be 3 months to start, with a very high possibility of extension.
What you will be doing:
- Lead collaboration with designers, developers, and business owners for optimal and timely resolution of usability findings and recommendations
- Lead design and execution of usability lab studies of products and services with representative end users
- Lead analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and presentation of findings in a meaningful and easy to understand manner
- Lead heuristic expert evaluations and cognitive walkthroughs of new products and services at all stages from concept to prototype to product
- Perform iterative evaluation and UI issue tracking across products and services
- Lead planning and execution of focus groups and field trials
- Manage research vendors on externally assisted projects
What we are looking for:
- Collect and analyze user behavior through online moderated and unmoderated research, surveys, benchmark studies, web analytics and customer feedback (e.g., Qualtrics data).
- Examine existing data and product designs to generate hypotheses and plans for high-impact research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Utilize design thinking methodologies to drive creative, intuitive end-to-end experiences
- Translate research into user requirements, design concepts, and low-fidelity prototypes
- Online UX testing tools (e.g., UserZoom, User Testing, dscout, etc.)
- Statistical analysis, and data interpretation and storytelling
- Online survey tools (e.g., Qualtrics)
- Bachelors Degree required – Research, psychology, related
- 4-7 years of Primary research experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
About Blink Blink is the user experience firm for the world’s leading companies. We use evidence-driven design to create products that people use, love, and remember. This opportunity is with the embedded division of Blink. This division places talented candidates on long-term contract opportunities with some of Blink’s largest client partners.
Blink is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.