As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Welocalize is hiring Part-Time Linguistic QA Testers that speak Vietnamese at native-level fluency. You will be an important part of the QA Testing process for emerging technology. Depending on the project, you could be testing never before seen apps/technology, e-courses, marketing materials, or any other interesting task that comes your way. Attention to detail is a must! If you are technologically savvy and speak Vietnamese at native-level fluency, then this is the opportunity for you!
Job Title: Vietnamese Part-Time Linguistic QA TesterLocation: Portland, OR (Some Remote Work Possible)Hourly Rate: $22.50 (Negotiable based on experience)Hours: Part Time (Hours vary based on project need and demand)Start date: TBDMust have valid work authorization in US (Welocalize does not sponsor VISAs)
Please note that this work is part time depending on project need. Due to this, hours will vary and flexibility with a changing schedule is very important.
- Native-level fluency in Vietnamese (Linguistic competency in target language equal to the following: ILR Level 5 or CEF C2)
- Excellent written/verbal communication in English (for bug reporting purposes)
- Up-to-date awareness of current and common technical language usage in the target language
- Strong practical knowledge of computers and mobile devices
- Ability to follow written testing instructions in English
- Localization QA experience is preferred
- Knowledge of common technological terms in English and/or target language
- Valid authorization to work in the US
- Ability to work onsite in our Portland office
- Flexibility with varying hours
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.