2 WordPress Websites. 50 hours of work – Upwork

You will use a template for both – but it must look professional. Site 1 must be completed within 10 days from today. Site 2 by the end of the month.

Site 1:
10 pages for a finance professional
20 hours

Site 2:
8 pages for a business that buys and sells businesses- it must have directory functionality as well.
30 hours

You will do 80% of the work to complete these sites, I will supervise and do the remaining 20%.

Budget: $1,000

Posted On: June 11, 2021 21:31 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:WordPress

Country: Canada

click to apply

Read More
All jobs | upwork.com

Scroll to Top