DomainTools is looking for a motivated and talented Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our growing team supporting our pipeline creation efforts worldwide. The primary responsibility is to prospect into target accounts and qualify inbound marketing program leads to help develop early-stage responses into qualified sales opportunities.
The role will support the research and outbound motions around key prospect and customer accounts, map market opportunity, and support DomainTools footprint in specific market verticals. This position requires excellent telequalification, strong email communication skills, detailed lead qualification via various channels, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the Account Executives/Account Managers and marketing team to generate new opportunities. The BDR will be expected to report on qualification and call activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the Cyber Security industry in general.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback back into the marketing, sales and product organizations.
Location: Remote within US
- Rigorously qualify and develop new logo and expansion opportunities for the sales team from outbound prospecting and inbound marketing program leads
- Write compelling and effective prospecting emails leveraging program and persona-specific messaging for lead follow up
- Research new contacts for prospect and customer ABM (Account Based Marketing) campaigns using tools such as TechTarget Priority Engine and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure company revenue objectives
- Support marketing campaign activities including event recruitment for both online and in-person events
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com
- Quickly learn the technical aspects of the product, effectively communicate the value proposition and be able to react to objections and competitive questions
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate account executive or account manager, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- 1-3 years of proven excellence in business development, market development or inside sales
- Proven track record of success in performing market development activities
- Experience with multi-touch, multi-channel inbound and marketing program lead follow up for prospects and customers
- 100% reliable, self-directed, and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or comparable CRM strongly desired
- Experience using Outreach would be a strong plus
- Strong understanding of BDR and lead development best practices and procedures
- Experience in the network/cyber security industry would be a strong plus
- Experience in enterprise software products is strongly desired
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
DomainTools is the leader in domain name, DNS and Internet OSINT-based cyber threat intelligence and cybercrime forensics products and data. With over 15 years of domain name, DNS and related ‘cyber fingerprint’ data across the Internet, DomainTools helps companies assess security threat risks, profile attackers, investigate online fraud and crimes, and map cyber activity in order to stop attacks. Our customers include many Fortune 500 companies, including leaders in Internet technology, banking, consumer products, manufacturing and government.
We provide great benefits such as fully paid premiums on medical plans for employees, pet insurance, flexible PTO, and flexible scheduling to name a few.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.