Headquarters: Fort Worth, TX
With our recent product expansion, we are excited to also be expanding our sales team. Buxton is hiring a team of dedicated Sales Development Representatives to join our growing team. Your primary responsibility is to turn cold prospects into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on outbound lead generation campaigns.
This position requires heavy outbound phone calling, emailing, social media, qualification, consultative selling skills, and tight collaboration with sales teams to schedule demos and generate new opportunities.The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and prospecting activity and stay aligned with both sales and marketing teams to ensure opportunity targets are met.
This position is 100% remote with opportunities for in-person collaboration and visits to Buxton’s HQ in Fort Worth, TX a few times per year. We welcome collaborative and energetic individuals that can contribute to aligned sales and marketing efforts, work in a fast-paced environment, deliver pipeline results, and work proactively to drive overall sales performance. We offer comprehensive benefits and career pathing for all individuals who wish to grow with us.
What you’ll do
- Develop meetings/demos/opportunities with stakeholders within Buxton’s key prospect accounts from prospecting and marketing-qualified leads
- Generate demand via targeted communication (phone, email, social, video)with high attention to detail
- Develop and execute on a strong outbound prospecting plan of attack, including email, call scripts, and social selling strategies
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our Sales Automation platform and CRM (Salesforce, SalesLoft)
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- Partner with Account Executives to drive pipeline and identify enterprise opportunities
What you’ll bring
2+ years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
Consistent track record of overachieving
Empathetic listener and persuasive communicator
Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
A great attitude and love for teamwork
Bachelor’s degree preferred, but will consider relevant experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
Here at Buxton, we believe strongly that we benefit from diversity and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We value inclusion and welcome diverse viewpoints. Upon hire, a successful background check is required. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/buxton-sales-development-representative
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more