- Container technologies like Docker
- Container Orchestration tool like Kubernetes.
- Experience with existing open source projects such as Mesos, docker -compose, Hadoop, Spark, ZooKeeper, Kafka, Cassandra.
- Recent large-scale experience with configuration management using tools such as Salt stack, Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Expertise using Linux command line .
- Can write code using bash scripting, PowerShell, python or GO.
- Experience with Mesh Networking and debugging.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis or Github Actions.
- Knows how to use Github.
- Developing, running, and/or consuming cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience trouble-shooting that span systems, network (TCP/IP), and code
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of networking principles and OS operation and maintenance.
- Familiarity with load balancing principles and API Gateways.
- Familiarity with config management
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other SREs, Engineers, Product Managers, et
- Competitive compensation
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs and domain expertise are the foundation for how we conduct business. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviours which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines Industrial Revolution 4.0
All jobs – Hasjob