We’re transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night…our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
The Instacart Product Team is making grocery shopping easy for everyone. We take care of the shopping so people can spend time on what matters most to them. We’re finding solutions to large-scale challenges that help people eat and live better.
We want to continue to inspire our customers to find new ideas for how to live and eat better. In this role, you as an individual contributor, will be responsible for driving customer engagement through various channels including Search, Recipes, Potluck, and Lists. You will report to the VP of Product for the Instacart App and will work with company leadership to lay out a long-term product and technical strategy and lead your cross-functional team to help execute this strategy.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will work with the company’s executive leadership to define, launch, and drive the product strategy and roadmap for the Inspiration pillar.
- You will look for ways to help customers find reasons to use Instacart and in turn, help enlarge our customer base.
- You will work with your cross-functional team to strategize and launch new products and monitor user adoption. We will have succeeded when customers come to start their shopping journey with Instacart.
The ideal candidate will have strong product skills. Candidates must have prior experience launching beloved customer-centric products from 0-1.
- Ability to influence the executive team on key strategy and cross-functional initiatives
- 6+ years of relevant product management at late/growth stage startup or established technology company
- Experience with marketplaces or e-commerce
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by creating customer and shopper first solutions and thinking from these principles
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.