People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We’re developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We’re inspired by people who have made processes their own.
The Business Development Representative will collaborate with partners in Field Marketing and Sales to execute on account based marketing and source opportunities.
- Review ABM playbook and make recommendations for improvement
- Build out target list of contacts for priority accounts
- Execute outbound email/inmail campaigns and call downs associated with ABM orchestrations
- Identify, engage and book attendees for executive VIP events
- Ability to successfully develop, manage, and optimize lead nurture/cadences using email, phone, and social media (Linkedin/Twitter/Facebook).
- Ability to multitask and maintain multiple conversational threads
- Willingness to work across teams to accomplish strategic goals (i.e. sales and marketing).
- Relentless and competitive drive to complete tasks and find solutions to difficult problems.
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies, as well as maintain meticulous attention to detail
Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, the company is backed by ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y Combinator and others. In 2019, People.ai was recognized as a winner of the 2019 Bay Area Best Places To Work, an awards program presented by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.