- Own the design, development, testing, deployment and craftsmanship of our applications, with focus on the frontend as well as backend.
- Build both UI and APIs for the product that you own
- Use (and re-use) pattern libraries to create engaging user interfaces that are accessible and follow the needed standards
- This is a fairly technical position that involves a lot of coding. You’ll be writing a lot of code, optimizing existing pieces of API and UI code and markup for a robust, complex, and responsive platform.
- TypeScript knowledge is desired but not mandatory, however should be willing to write code in TS
- Should have minimum 2+ years of experience in working with React
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Ability to write unit testable code
- Fairly good with HTML & CSS
All jobs – Hasjob