Product Manager, Identity & Access Management, Authorization
Want to create something new?
As a Product Manager at UKG, you will play a pivotal role in driving innovation. Straddling the line between high-level strategy and hands-on execution, you are well versed in product and business strategy; capable of communicating deftly about technical topics; and passionate about the importance of platform as a first-class part of our product suite. Specifically, as leader on the platform team, you will help define the future of platform services, enabling faster product delivery, helping humans spend less time in administrivia and more time doing what they want to be doing.
Too vague? In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to define what Authorization (AuthZ) and Access Control means in a new Identity and Access Management (IAM) platform, serving thousands of customers with millions of users. Your new offering will eclipse and replace existing services, leveraging best practices which should make the lives of our customers and internal teams better.
You will define the strategy and own tactical execution, from inception to product delivery and then through to customer adoption.
Qualified candidates are highly motivated, innovative and solution-driven with experience in defining and delivering forward-thinking solutions and driving adoption. Ideal candidates have experience working closely with engineering leaders and teams, enabling the development of IAM solutions to support high scale, Multi-tenant, software as a service product suite.
Responsibilities will include:
• Defining functionality that align to business goals with measurable business impact.
• Supporting a global, extensible, platform product strategy.
• Setting the vision and strategy for your products and services that serve both external and internal customers across different business verticals.
• Defining integration strategies to support new go-to-market opportunities.
• Championing the definition and creation of key processes and tools that enable the offerings to scale.
• Defining what a good Authorization (AuthZ) platform looks like by partnering with engineering and product leaders across the organization to influence the microservices and architectures across broader teams.
• Exhibiting abundant imagination, but also ruthlessly prioritizing. (Saying “No” isn’t difficult for you.)
• Being able to go deep into both technical huddles with engineers/architects and strategic discussions with executives.
• Managing competing priorities with consistency and transparency.
• Successfully collaborating with partners throughout the company to ensure success.
• Extrapolating ideas with different product groups and turning them into viable solutions.
remote jobs – Stack Overflow