Listed in: Blockchain Jobs.
As a researcher manager, your role will be to interact with our internal researcher community, making sure that our team is optimal to support the demand for high-quality crypto research.
To understand more about what researchers are and the scope of their responsibilities, please go to http://d-core.net/researcher/
Key Responsibilities of Researcher Manager:
- To find, attract and recruit suitable researchers
- To build a robust researcher community, manage and mentor this community and help each researcher grow to his/her full potential
- To keep the researcher community engaged and committed and develop a comprehensive community engagement strategy
- Ability to use Telegram and other social channels
- Previous experience as a Community Manager or similar role
- Strong communication skills, humour fan, creativity and charisma
- Strong familiarity with the financial industry and blockchain ecosystem
Compensation will be derived from experience.
Crypto Jobs List