Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector (almost 1000 multicultural staff, and counting!). Do you want to take a closer look at our projects and culture? Check it out!
You will join a Disruptive, highly technological, international and fast-growing company. We are revolutionising the financial sector, that’s why Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander. Read more about it here!
If there’s something that you can do in Ebury, it is growing professionally: thanks to our Career Path and our collaborative and cross-working team, every day is a new adventure. Get ready to take your career to the next level!
Are you ready to join us?
If you are energetic and eager for knowledge Salesforce Developer and you want to learn and grow in our dynamic team of professionals, this job is for you!
We are looking for versatile profiles, who are able to adapt to a dynamic Fintech environment, working with internal projects and being part of a development team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on the integration and deployment of the CRM solution. This will include analysis, design, development and deployment. This is a full time, direct-hire opportunity. You will join Ebury’s Salesforce Team that has grown over the last 4 years into a reference centre of excellence in the industry.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
- Developing solutions using both declarative and programmatic features of Force.com
- Developing solutions using the Lightning Component framework
- Maintaining implemented solutions and development of new proposals
- Defining system interface requirements
- Integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications and internal tools
- Excellent Design, analysis, and architectural skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate issues as required
- Good attention to detail, organised and results-oriented
- Proven experience working with Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field or equivalent experience
- Developing Salesforce workflows that integrate with 3rd party systems, sync and async connections
- Development of Webservices to integrate into Salesforce Understanding of standard API usage paradigms
- Experience working remotely
- Experience using APEX, Visualforce and Lightning
- Able to design solutions that are optimised for Salesforce application lifecycle constraints
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Work on remote-first teams, so you won’t miss out on water cooler conversations
- You will work remotely, but you will never feel alone. Get introduced to others via Donuts
- Live wherever you want (preferred time zone: EU and South America (GMT-5 max)), but we look for stability. At this point in time, we are not open to digital nomads.
Due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.The list of duties and responsibilities may include others, as required by the company from time to time in the performance of your role.Any offer of employment is subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.