At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that’s why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Are you passionate about building a customer centric experiences that enable discoveries of products? UiPath Product Marketing team is looking for a strong, customer centric, motivated, and energetic program manager to drive trials to buy experiences. We are a team that is built on thinking holistically and cross-functionally about a problem, bring customer centric experiences and disparate data into actionable recommendations, and influencing senior leaders. We are looking for a driven individual who wants to have a significant impact to contribute towards a cohesive try/buy customer experience. This includes simplicity to onboard and alignment from discovery of products to customer purchasing experience.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to improve the experiences via customer insights, industry analysis, and ultimately synthesizing recommendations to influence technical and business leadership teams. The ideal candidate will collaborate closely with marketing, product, and operations teams.
What You Will Be Doing at UiPath:
- Understand, evaluate, balance, and represent many different points of view as you work across teams to define the best in class consistent try/buy customer experience.
- Create spec, analyze, design, and conduct assessment of the current state of the customer try/buy onboarding experiences and map out key themes for quick wins and long-term investments to increase conversion rate. Have a passion for data and the principles behind decisions including establish KPIs/metrics for decision making.
- Manage and break down funnel/campaign requirements, work with diverse stakeholders (product, and marketing) to prioritize the requirements and execution plan, and drive for results.
- Build plan and drive product adoption which includes get current, stay current, campaign program.
- Deliver results in a rapid and agile environment.
- Drive the focus on objectives and key results, providing clarity to the stakeholders and ensuring delivery of high-quality results.
What You Will Bring to UiPath:
- Strong, demonstrated technical problem solving and communication skills; an ability to define common requirements across a wide range of diverse customers; and a passion for simplicity in design that drives scalability.
- Strong attention to details for UX design.
- Demonstrated customer focus and end-to-end thinking across teams and experiences including understanding the product suites and optimize for successful solution delivery (e.g. implementing a solution that drives results). Strong cross team skills are required.
- Critical thinking skills, with the ability to break down ambiguous scenarios, and solving customer problems.
Key Experience, Tools & Knowledge:
- Deep customer focus and ability to communicate technical information to technical & non-technical audiences.
- 7+ years of hands on experience in Technical PM or Program Management is required.
- 5+ experience as a key contributor to designing, shipping, and operating large-scale, on-premises and public Cloud services.
- Orchestration, drive & proven leader “by Influence”
- Strong analytical skills and results oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science.
- Experience in technical concepts in cloud environments, agile development process, and privacy.
- Try/Buy and/or customer journey end to end experience is a plus.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal. At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.