You will be the single threaded Alexa business leader to the entertainment industry (including, but not limited to Film & TV companies). You will work with innovative and influential business leaders at partner companies to develop unique content-driven experiences for Alexa customers which meet the goals of Amazon and entertainment company goals.
A day in the life
As with any creative industry, ideas arise organically and often as a result of in-person collaboration. You will be expected to work deftly within the entertainment industry, building relationships at different levels in the org chart and across functions. Your day to day will vary, some days will involve planning and executing top to top style meetings, others will involve collaborative meetings with trusted partners in 1×1 settings. You’ll be expected to immerse yourself in the industry and build a wide spectrum of contacts to maximize collaboration opportunities with partners.
About the hiring group
As the single threaded BD leader for Entertainment, you will work alongside product and tech leaders who will help bring your and your partner’s ideas to life. Additionally, you will work with partner marketing teams to promote your partners ideas, and as contractual commitments demand, you will have legal and finance support.
· Conceive and execute towards a ‘north star’ vision with entertainment companies.
· Advocate internally on behalf of your partnerships for resources (product, tech, marketing).
· Influence senior leadership decisions on setting business goals and product innovation/roadmap decisions.
· Develop and sustain trusted relationships with senior partner leaders
· Structure and negotiate novel business agreements
· Be the organizational expert of trends and opportunities within the Entertainment industry.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
· 7+ years of mobile, software or digital business development experience
· Experience working with emerging technologies in the entertainment industry
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience working on strategic negotiations with senior executives at entertainment
· Proven ability to prospect, recruit, and manage executive level relationships
· Strong presentation, influencing, and negotiation skills; ability to close high value and high profile deals
· Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently to create appropriate action plans for those goals
· Strong analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions
· Strong problem-solving skills; ability to analyze issues and create appropriate tactical plans
· Meticulous attention to detail: ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
· Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving industry and business organization
· Demonstrated ability to champion and drive cross-functionally improvement initiatives
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.