We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile app on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building this app, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as the virtual DOM, component lifecycle, component state, etc
- Experience with a state management library like Redux, MobX or others
- Deep understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle such as releasing to the app stores and continuous integration
- Writing clean, reliable and maintainable code
- Experience with debugging mobile applications
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Worked with large applications and can quickly understand a large codebase
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.