Anywhere in India
Veera Health is a digital health company backed by YCombinator, Sequoia, GFC and other Tier 1 global VCs. Our mission is to treat chronic health conditions for millions of women around the world, starting with PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome).
We are building our core engineering team and hiring a full-stack developer as our Technical Lead. You’ll have the opportunity to:
⏩ Build our product from the ground up and change lives for millions of users
⏩ Create and be part of a founding team with top talent
⏩ Learn rapidly with strong compensation and ESOP package
Here at Veera Health, you’ll be doing more than just coding, you will be building our founding engineering culture.
- Experienced with with backend development (NodeJS) with exposure to frontend (React).
- Experience making architectural decisions, testing and picking the right tech stack.
- Scope, build and ship quick MVPs to test with users. Incorporate feedback to iterate on the product.
- Help build a deep analytics platform to source and analyze user behavior and outcome data to improve care over time
- Over time, help build and lead our engineering team
- Previous experience as a full-stack software engineer at a start-up, or similar fast-paced environment
- Ability to have an eye on important product decisions, be able to move fast and iterate to test features with users
- Passion for clean, maintainable code
- Familiar with DevOps & AWS architecture
- Experience with software testing both on Frontend and Backend
- Exposure to any modern frontend frameworks such as React, VueJs
- Solid skills in HTML & CSS
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Good fundamental knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- A user-first mindset and a passion for great design and usability
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well with others; team player
Open to remote working in India
We are headquartered in the US
What we offer
At one of India’s fastest growing healthtech companies, you will get:
- Competitive salary and equity stake in a rapidly growing VC-funded startup
- Accelerate your career by working in a fast-paced environment with the freedom to take on a range of different responsibilities.
- Work closely with founders who have worked at some of the best healthcare and consumer organizations in the world. We are driven to succeed but also caring colleagues who value and care for each other.
- Opportunity to craft the early vision and growth of a first-of-its-kind, cutting-edge, consumer healthcare brand.
- Work towards a deeper mission of improving access and quality of healthcare for women, a massively underserved market.
All jobs – Hasjob