At H1 we are creating a healthier future by delivering a platform that connects stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem for greater collaboration and discovery.
The Professional Services team at H1 plays a central role in creating that future. It’s our responsibility to implement and iterate on our platform delivering maximum value and usability for our customers. We do this leveraging a cross functional team that possesses industry, solution, and delivery expertise.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Technical Product Manager – Client Integrations who is passionate about delivering solutions that are changing the healthcare landscape. This individual will have extensive experience leading cross-functional teams working on integrating complex software systems. They will possess strong communication skills and be comfortable working directly with customers. They must be collaborative with a penchant for problem solving in a complex and rapidly evolving environment.
This individual will be a pivotal member of our Implementation team, supporting the deployment of our SAAS solution at Enterprise organizations. This person will lead the technical integrations with our clients (internally and externally)including CRM integrations, custom data reporting, sso integrations and much more. Success in this role will rely on a combination of strong discovery, technical proficiency, confidence working with clients, ability to sweat the details while seeing the bigger picture, and a healthy obsession for quality and timely successful delivery.
What you’ll do at H1:
- Lead and oversee project related software integrations
- Lead technical discussions to everyone from a CEO to an IT admin at our clients
- Participate in the integration development life cycle from requirements gathering and analysis through testing, release and maintenance
- Become a H1 product and industry expert, rapidly learning the data model and how it can be used to solve client’s technical problems Develop, iterate on or inform processes to create operational efficiencies within the services organization
- Manage customer deliverables against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Minimum five years of integration management experience
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple implementations simultaneously
- Knowledge of basic scripting (any coding language + SQL)
- Experience with leading teams building out APIs, SSO integrations, Entity Matching, CRM Integrations and custom data reports (JSON, CSV, other delimiters)
- Effective communication and presentation skills, and the ability to successfully communicate with a variety of levels within an organization including engineers and other technical stakeholders.
- Track record of success in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate grit, resilience and tenacity with a desire to succeed on your own terms scaling with the company as we grow
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.