HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
HashiCorp project websites provide a platform for practitioners at all stages of their DevOps careers! They serve to provide substantial pathways for those learning the HashiCorp toolset, including Terraform, Vault, Consul, Nomad, Packer, Vagrant, Waypoint, Boundary, and HashiCorp Cloud Platform.
In this role you can expect to:
Drive the development of a meaningful and intuitive practitioner experience across our project websites and documentation sites, focusing on our audiences that include developers, operators, systems administrators, etc. You will conduct user research, validate requirements, oversee execution, and measure performance. You will also collaborate with education, engineering, and design teams to ensure a practitioner-first approach across all our projects. You will also work closely with the web development team to support ongoing feature development.
Given that this is a part of a larger ecosystem that includes understanding digital journeys across our web properties (project websites, tutorials, and documentation) you will work with your content-creating peers!Design an intuitive practitioner experience by understanding their landscape, user needs, and priorities.
- Prioritize product roadmap by taking feedback from practitioners, developer advocates, and our vision.
- Conduct user research and write Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) to distill the research into requirements for digital and design teams.
- Communicate product status to all partners.
- Collaborate with the operations team to build dashboards to measure the performance and help iterate quickly.
- Work closely with authors to solicit feedback and inform product roadmap.
- Ensure that our work consistently aligns with HashiCorp principles.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Have at least 3 years of product management experience with developer or DevOps products.
- Are knowledgeable about developer experience in all phases of their DevOps career (beginner, intermediate, and advanced).
- Are able to organize multiple partners towards a common goal.
- Are analytical and able to measure program performance.
- Be able to prioritize and make tradeoffs.
- Possess experience leading and conducting user and market research.
- Have a technical acumen, with an understanding of DevOps and open source technologies and communities.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-CP1 #LI-REMOTE
FreshRemote.work – Your gateway to fresh remote work anywhere.