Headquarters: San Francisco
- Interview candidates and manage their experience throughout the hiring process, from initial outreach, offer negotiations, and closing
- Focus on building diverse pipelines and utilizing inclusive recruiting practices.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Drive results cross-functionally to ensure a great experience for hiring managers and interviewers
- Execute customized candidate recruiting plans by partnering closely with the recruiting team and hiring managers to achieve the best results
- Collaborate with Human Resources, IT, and Finance for new hires, orientation, and on-boarding
- Perform reference checks
- Coordinate and schedule interview panels when needed
- Source and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our schedulers as needed.
- Document metrics and reports to demonstrate successful lead generation of candidates through the different stages of candidate sourcing.
- Recommend and implement strategies to solve sourcing challenges
- Leverage your personal recruiting brand to gain candidate attention on social media.
A successful candidate will have the following:
- 4+ years recruiting experience
- 2+ years technical recruiting experience (Software Engineering, Machine Learning)
- Ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with DE&I recruiting
- Proven success hiring passive talent – including sourcing, multi-touch outreach, and nurture campaigns
- Strong interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and team collaboration fit
- An active listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly organized with great follow-up
- Professional temperament and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency, and a ‘get it done’ mentality
- Holds a moral compass, strong EQ, and demonstrates good ethical values
- Detail oriented, open, patient, and able to uplift others around you
- Familiarity with Lever, or equivalent ATS experience
- Team player with a positive personality, and a sense of humor!
- Highly mission driven
- Growth mindset
- Operate with excellence in a fast-paced, challenging startup
- Experience working in a hyper growth startup
We Work Remotely: Remote jobs in design, programming, marketing and more