Come work at Frugal, a growing 3PL logistics firm in our industry in the Central Valley CA. We are looking to hire an experienced Logistics/Transportation Planner to help us keep growing. If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Frugal, is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Virtual Admin/CS/Logistics/Transportation Planner
• The role of a Logistics/Transportation Planner is in overseeing the entire order fulfillment cycle from tendering to transportation to delivery of products. They also assist in monitoring as well as facilitate communication with suppliers, shippers, customers, and carriers to achieve mutual satisfaction.
• Handles incoming calls, responding to emails, and performs general administrative & clerical duties. Duties also include, load/s data entry, updates, appoints scheduling & rescheduling, filing and other data entry related to loads and business needs.
• Plan delivery routes. Dispatch drivers to complete deliveries. Record shipment details on the computer system. Review driver logs if necessary
• Plan and track shipment of final products according to customer requirements
• Arrange deliveries as needed
• Prepare accurate invoices
• Overseeing all supply chain operations.
• Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
• Reviewing, preparing, and optimum routing for carriers.
• Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
• Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
• Addressing and resolving shipment and delivery issues.
• Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, shippers, and carriers
• Answering customer queries.
Qualifications for Virtual Admin/CS/Logistics/Transportation Planner
• Must have a PC and reliable Broadband Internet connection. Preferred in Chd/Mohali/Punctual
• Undergrad degree and some experience in Logistics & transportation or Business Analytics (preferred)
• 2+ years’ experience in Virtual Assistant role in customer service and logistics management
• Ability to work remotely with little supervision and track multiple processes
• Computer-savvy. Proficiency in MSFT office with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Keen on working in a fast-paced environment
• Good management , strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Self-starter and a team player. Enjoys a fast paced environment Typing speed 40+ WPM (certificate required), data entry 6500-8000 SPM.
Must be fluent both in English and bilingual (Punjabi) preferred
• Experience in transportation brokerage/3PL industry is a plus
Hourly Range: $3.00-$5.00
Posted On: June 11, 2021 17:40 UTC
Category: Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Skills:Logistics Management, Order Management, Third-Party Logistics (3PL), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Consumer Goods, Education, Small (10-99 employees), Price/Quote Negotiation, Business Analysis, Administrative Support, Scheduling, Operations Management
Country: United States
click to apply
All jobs | upwork.com